For Women Only:
Speaking from the Heart
Communicating with power, dignity and strength
The manner in which you communicate says everything about how effective you’ll be as a leader in both your company and community. Whether speaking at a formal conference or an informal meeting, your presentations and conversations need to be clear and compelling and delivered in the style that reflects you - a woman with heart, strength and vision.
Don’t let fear of making presentations keep you from achieving your goals in the work place.
- Learn to organize your ideas quickly and efficiently to create a compelling story that motivates your audience to take action.
- Incorporate the language of leaders and leave behind the words of weakness that can unconsciously populate your speaking and weaken your effect.
- Develop a speaking voice that is powerful yet easy to listen to - rich and compelling.
- Use your body freely and with impact to emphasize your key ideas, connect with your passion and relate to your audience.
- Make the right choices in how you costume yourself for each speaking engagement or meeting.
- Strategize your presentation for success - from the opening words to the graceful navigation of Q&A.
- Discover the magic of Perfect Practice to set yourself up for your next speaking victory.